Tuesday, May 5, 2015

The Giant Book of Dog Names

On August 6, 2014, I posted Find a name...

Find a name... was meant to promote the Amazon product, The Giant Book of Dog Names.  (At the time, I had just written about the Xoloitzcuintli - Mexican Hairless Dog.  My reason for the book promotion can be found in the post that followed - ...Other than Xolo.)

Some time ago, I withdrew from the Amazon Associates program.  Therefore, the product listed in the August 6, 2014 post was outdated.

However, I am thrilled to say that I am permanently back on Puppy Love and am once again an Amazon Associate.

I updated the August 6, 2014 post, but if digging so far back isn't appealing, I am offering The Giant Book of Dog Names product here.

A dog's name is as meaningful as his or her personality - just as with us humans.  Use this book as a guide. 



No comments:

Post a Comment