Thursday, May 7, 2015

All About the Staffie

On June 30, 2014, I posted Breed of the Day : Staffordshire Bull Terrier.

In the post, I wrote about the Staffie (an alternative reference) having strong jaws and a love to chew through nearly anything (except plastic!) in puppy years.

On June 30, I posted Chew to Play & Learn to Train - an Amazon promotion of several products ideal for those interested in the Staffordshire Bull Terrier.

Where all dogs love toys at any age, the Staffie is unique.  This breed requires chew toys in puppy years (according to Dog Breed Info).

In my search on Amazon for the June 30th post, I found some great toy products that would satisfy such strong jaws.

As I am back on Puppy Love and once again an Amazon Associate, I updated the June 30, 2014 promotion post.  However, I find that keeping current rather than sifting through the archives to review the products is best.  Therefore, I am bringing Chew to Play & Learn to Train to May 7, 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment