Wednesday, May 6, 2015

A Disney Classic : Lady and the Tramp

On June 20, 2014, I posted Breed of the Week : American Cocker Spaniel.

On July 14, 2014, I posted Breed of the Day - Scottish Terrier.

On July 14, I likewise posted Scotland Terrier Quiz.

As is noted in the Scottish Terrier post, this breed is one of five Terriers with origin in Scotland. 

As is indicated in the Scotland Terrier Quiz post, two Scotland Terriers are forever linked to iconic films.

The Scottish Terrier is a well-known breed in the Disney classic, Lady and the Tramp.  "Lady" is, of course, an American Cocker Spaniel.

The trend set by the American Cocker Spaniel post and the Scottish Terrier post led me to promote Lady and the Tramp through Amazon on July 14, 2014 (Scottie, Spaniel, Bloodhound Oh my!).  However, when I withdrew from the Amazon Associates program some time later, this product became outdated.

I am so happy to be back on Puppy Love and once again an Amazon Associate. 

I updated the July 14, 2014 promotion post, but considering the several posts published on that one day, I am offering Lady and the Tramp here.

Lady and the Tramp is a Disney classic on its own.  Lady and the Tramp is likewise the definition of puppy love in film format.  A classic for dog lovers everywhere.


No comments:

Post a Comment