Sunday, May 3, 2015

Paw Five Havanese

The Daily Puppy is showing off the Havanese breed this weekend!

Miso the Havanese was puppy of the day on Saturday, May 2nd.

Desi the Havanese is puppy of today.

In August of last year, I planned to write a post about the Shiba Inu.  However, on that particular day, the Daily Puppy highlight was Rambo the Havanese.  I remember my attention quickly focusing on Rambo.  I had to write about this unique breed.  And so on August 7, 2014, I posted Puppy Love Special Edition.

Desi by name is a special topic.  The origin of the Havanese is a special topic.

In Puppy Love Special Edition, my research showed that the origin of the Havanese breed is Cuba.

There is one timeless actor with historical connection to Cuba - Desi Arnaz. 

The English Bulldog is my first choice as favorite breed.  However, the Havanese is a strong contender!

No comments:

Post a Comment