Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Apology from Puppy Love

Dear Puppy Love Viewers,

As the owner of and sole author on Puppy Love, I deeply apologize for committing a poor error in judgment.

I entered the blogosphere in April 2010 out of pure curiosity.  My first blog found a discovery of intrigue and excitement through a passion for writing as well as revenue generation in the name of Google AdSense.  In May 2010, I took my intrigue and excitement to a specialized level.  In November 2010, I launched Puppy Love.

I find great fascination with Puppy Love as I research dog breeds and histories.  My "brand" if you will is writing about dog breed histories.

However, as a blogger my natural instinct is to likewise generate an income.  I remain with Google AdSense and am currently an Amazon Associate. 

My error, though, was introducing a second ad network without informing my most appreciative readers and passersby.

Infolinks is the ad network I am experimenting with for revenue.  Infolinks provides relevant advertisements within post content in the form of highlighted selected terms.  If a term is hovered over, an advertisement will appear.  Infolinks does make clear to maintain the integrity of a publisher's website and not be disturbed.

In 2010, I was curious about Google AdSense.  In 2015, I am curious about Infolinks.

I do encourage feedback regarding the second edition...And I hope you will accept my apology.

I want all the best for Puppy Love and readers define my blog's success.

No comments:

Post a Comment