Thursday, February 3, 2011

Featured adoptions at The Anti-Cruelty Society

Check out my latest article on Examiner - Featured adoptions at The Anti-Cruelty Society.  This article spotlights the Catahoula Leopard Dog and the German Shepherd (both featured in previous articles of mine). 

In this blog entry, I feature two other adoptions listed on Puppy Love - 

One of the first breeds I wrote about on this website was the Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever.  I had never heard of such a dog when researching.  To my surprise, however, a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever was close to home.  In my entry - Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever in Chicago? - I found Max at The Anti-Cruelty Society.  Max was adorable and perfect. . .too adorable and perfect.  I am thrilled to say that Max has recently found his forever home.  He is a featured adoption on Puppy Love.

And then there is the soft spot entry - Rocko's Eyes.  Rocko is an angel Pit Bull mix that had to be tracked into the Bully Buddy program because of his breed's infamous nature.  Yet the YouTube video posted by The Anti-Cruelty Society (also posted here) shows a gentle, loving, sweetheart flawless to the core.  Someone saw this. . .I am thrilled to say that Rocko has recently found his forever family.  He is a featured adoption on Puppy Love.

If you followed Max and Rocko on Puppy Love or are intrigued by my recent Examiner article, find a pup that will be your own featured adoption at The Anti-Cruelty Society.

No comments:

Post a Comment