Thursday, February 24, 2011

Break time

As the sole author of Puppy Love, I have approached this blog with energy far greater than a Dalmatian and capability longer than a Bloodhound.  I discussed breed histories.  I implemented digital media in the form of YouTube videos (admittedly not all uploads were successful, hence the occasional link).  I posted images from PAWS Chicago and The Anti-Cruelty Society.  I shared links to my Examiner articles.  I instilled passion for every dog I wrote about.  I, quite simply, felt the power of Puppy Love.

As the sole author of Puppy Love, I am slowly running down on energy.  Where all dogs need a break, so do I.  I will check in with Puppy Love on a daily basis.  However, the daily entries I once posted are no longer.  Look for me, rather, on a weekly basis.

Pawfive.  Pawfive to all those who support Puppy Love.  Pawfive to all those who share a one-time interest or daily interest in Puppy Love.  Pawfive to all who are passionate about pups of all breeds and ages.

No comments:

Post a Comment