Monday, August 29, 2011

Addicted to Puppy Love

Let the word be out. . .I am addicted to puppy love.

The Daily Puppy has inspired my creative aspirations in ways I never could guess.

The Daily Puppy inspired Puppy Love.  Puppy Love inspired "Bedtime Tails."  "Bedtime Tails" is winding its way through the agent process.  I still have yet to get my precious yes, but with five personal responses from agents and zero impersonal "form" rejections, I am led to believe my chapter book has hope.

And remember this little one from oh about one week ago -

Benjamin the Cocker Spaniel Pictures 818103

This is Benjamin the Cocker Spaniel.  I nearly cried from melting with puppy love when I saw this adorable face with his tiny body and floppy ears.

Benjamin inspired a short children's story in me.  The story is entitled "Benjamin's New Home" and I hope for the story to find a home in the children's magazine, Highlights.

Puppy love is powerful.  The Daily Puppy is addictive.  Without either, I would not be driven to write.  Inspiration from the sweet eyes of a little one can go a long way.

Pawfive just because.

No comments:

Post a Comment