Friday, August 19, 2011

Strange coincidence

I am relieved to announce that "Bedtime Tails" is in a new form.  After detailed editing, my chapter book is ready to get back out there.  I am most excited. . .

. . .Except for a rather spooky strange coincidence.

I checked in with Puppy Love the other day.  The featured puppy at that time was Amelia the Boxer.  Today's featured puppy is Rory the Bulldog.  So?  Both names are featured in one of my chapters - a young girl named Amelia and a canine sibling named Rory the English Bulldog.  I wrote this chapter in early 2011.

You know, if this spooky strange coincidence had occurred in October, I would be spooked myself.  Alas, however, I am taking this coincidence as a sign of hope that this time around, "Bedtime Tails" will get a pawfive in publishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment