Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Ham

Ham is a 6-month-old German Shepherd.  Ham is a special dog and is currently in the care of PAWS Chicago.  At just 6 weeks of age, little Ham had poor use of his hind legs due to a past injury.  As time has gone by, he has grown much stronger and is now at nearly 100 per cent.  Ham is described as playful and goofy.  Who could not love this sweetheart?  I love my online boy.  There is just one problem - I am over one year unemployed and write to earn mere pennies via blogging, online article publication, and novel writing.  I do live with my mother, who is financially struggling herself.  Our apartment building does not allow dogs and oh how I want desperately this pup that I have watched for months on PAWS Chicago.  With Ham being my first post on http://lovealwayschessie.blogspot.com/, I ask once and only once for financial support in any amount so that I might someday bring Ham to a forever home that does allow dogs.  If you wish to make a donation via PayPal, see the icon below.

No comments:

Post a Comment