Monday, January 3, 2011

Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever in Chicago?

On November 24, 2010, I wrote my first Puppy Love post on a daily puppy - Riley the Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever.  This breed has a surreal name with a very real history.  When I wrote about the Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever, I imagined this dog living deep within the countryside, nearly on land unheard of to urban dwellers. . .

. . .Until I came across The Anti-Cruelty Society in downtown Chicago.

Meet Max -



Max is a 7-year-old knock-out - he is quite handsome if he says so himself.

"When you come to meet me, you won't be able to get over just how cute I am - really, I'm SOOO cute!  I am very inquisitive and friendly, although I'm very shy.  I have to admit I'm a little nervous here at the shelter, but I promise I will be so much more relaxed once in a home.  Because I'm a shy guy, I would do best in a home where any children are older - - little children would be a bit much for a guy like me.  And I would need to meet any other dogs in the family first - - I can be a little selective, but that's okay - - I just want to make sure my new dog roommate and I would be buddies for life.  I'm a smart fellow and obedience training would be great, it would help me feel more confident and be a perfect way for me and you to get to know one another!  I love having my head rubbed and just hanging out with my best friend - - I'm hoping that's you!  I am patiently waiting for you at the Anti-Cruelty Society. . ."

Max has been patiently waiting for his forever home since November 18, 2010.  If you love this cute pup, learn more about adopting at http://www.anticruelty.org/adopt/

No comments:

Post a Comment